2018 - 2019 Fees
Please click HERE for class fees.
Our School is a Charitable Not for Profit Organization.
All revenues are directed to our dance programs, to the operation of the school, and to our bursary program.
- All past due fees and charges must be paid in full before a returning student can be registered for 2018-19..
- All registration forms must be completed before payment can be accepted.
- Any fees paid in full before the first day of classes (Sept 8th) will receive a 5% discount.
- The family discount will be applied to families of 2 or more children. A discount of 3% will be applied to all class fees.
- All non-class fees must be paid upon Registration (this also applies to Bursary Applicants) Download Bursary Application HERE
- Fees must be paid in full at registration unless an installment option has been agreed upon. Fees may be broken down into 2 or 4 installments, payable the 15th of the month.
- Class changes can only be made during the first 3 weeks of the school year without a fee but, for administrative purposes, must be requested in writing/email by the custodial parent.
- Class changes involving a change in class hours after the first 3 weeks of classes must be requested in writing/email by the custodial parent and a $25 administrative fee will be added.
- Class changes without change in cost will not incur a fee however for administrative purposes, must be requested in writing by the custodial parent.
- After the first 3 weeks of classes, no refunds will be made unless:
- The class has been cancelled by the School
- The student sustains a physical injury, or is diagnosed by a medical authority with a condition that prevents her or him from attending class.
- The early registration deposit of $125 is not refundable for any reason.
- No refunds will be issued for any classes missed; any missed class should be made up in a class of the same or similar level
- Withdrawals requests for Term 1 (Sept 8th – Feb 6th) must be received by September 30th, 2018 in writing or by email for full refund. Any withdrawals requested after this date will only be refunded Term 2 fees. Withdrawal requests for Term 2 must be received by the first day of classes February 18th, 2019 in writing or by email to receive a refund for Term 2 fees.
- Items returned NSF by a financial institution will incur a $60 charge.
- Accounts overdue by more than 30 days will be charged 2% per month interest.